Muslimah Health provides Services for a wide range of common medical conditions.
In line with modern practice, emphasis is on
- Preventative medicine,
- High quality management of long term conditions,
- Encouragement of self-care
- Delivering a service sensitive to your personal choices whenever possible.
A professional, friendly and caring doctor is available to assist you.
- Assessment and diagnosis of a wide range of conditions
- Recommending appropriate diet and lifestyle changes
- Prescribing and dispensing medication
- Women’s Health
- Pregnancy Care- Antenatal and Postnatal
- Child Health
- Chronic Illness management
- Elderly Patient Care
- Emergency Medical Care
- Minor surgical procedures
- Diagnostic tests in office
- Laboratory and Radiology referral and interpretation of results
- Qualified Physiotherapist available to treat a wide range of conditions.
Healthy Living Advice
- Dietary advice
- Exercise advice
- Herbal treatment advice
Alternative Medical treatments
Muslimahealth is affiliated with DaruShifa Frail Care Services, a Non-Profit Organization based in Lenasia providing services to the eldery/senior citizen and those with special care needs.
Services available to Females and Children only.
Strict Hijaab/Purdah Premises.
Female and Child Health Respiratory Disorders Gastrointestinal Disorders Hypertension Diabetes Cholesterol Musculoskeletal Blood disorders Headaches Arthritis Skins Disorders