FOR SHIFAA’ (CURE)
• Recite Surah Faatihah 3 or 7 times
• Recite the 6 Shifaa Qur’aanic verses
• Blow on the patient or yourself if you are the patient.
• Do this amal daily. Even better is to do it more than once daily.
• Do the same amal and blow on water and drink.
• Make constant Dua for Shifa’ and recite Istighfaar in abundance
Because most of our sicknesses are due to:
(a) Sins, including the sin of over-eating. The Sages of Islam
say that the root of all sicknesses is the stomach.
(b) Usurping and trampling on the Huqooq (rights) of others
If this is the case, then make amends regarding usurped and unfulfilled Huqooq because without having made amends Taubah and Istighfaar are of no avail.
(c) Consuming haraam and mushtabah food
(d) Consuming food laced with chemical ingredients such as
preservatives, colourants, emulsifiers, stabilizers, and a
litany of E Numbers which conceal the true nature of the
poisons which you consume.
May Allah Ta’ala grant you Shifaa-e-Kaamilah (a full recovery),
(Advises from Jamiatul Ulama Gauteng – www.thejamiat.co.za)